Registration should be submitted via the registration system on the conference website.
Please note that you do not have to submit your abstract immediatley upon registration, but you can upload it later in the conference registration tool.
Bachelor Students cannot register for the event. Master Students can participate upon request.
Please note that there is a limited number of places available.
- Attendance at the complete conference program
- Participation in latest discussions about state of art research in the field of 3D Additive Manufacturing
- Access to recordings of all conference sessions on demand
- One virtual social program activity
- Networking possibilities with all speakers and participants
- Digital conference booklet
- Certificate of attendance
- General congress services
For further information on the general services for a congress, please click here.
Industry representatives can be admitted to the conference upon individual request. Please send us an e-mail .
Media representatives are welcome to attend the conference. Participation is possible upon individual request. The presentation of a press card or equivalent is required. Please contact the conference management team (Cluster Office) by e-mail.
Payment is required when you register online. Types of payments accepted are bank transfers (only until the payment deadline: January 7, 2021) and credit cards (VISA/Mastercard).
All payments should be made in Euro. All charges due to bank transfers have to be paid by the sender.
Cancellation and registration fee refund policy
Cancellations by the participant may be made without stating reasons in accordance with the following conditions: